Combat powder delivers 25 grams of a high quality protein blend in a tasty, easy-to-mix shake. Combat powder was formulated specifically for athletes and active individuals. Their bodies demand more (and more effective) protein. We deliver.
Advanced time released protein.
For decades, bodybuilders and athletes have known that a diet rich in quality protein is their ticket to maximizing muscle mass, strength, and power. However, consuming massive quantities of protein each day through whole food only is difficult for most of us. This is why protein powders take up so much space on health food store shelves. The problem is that very few, if any, of these products truly set themselves apart from the rest. Most of the supplement companies out there seem to be okay with just delivering the status quo, the minimum.
But ask yourself, as someone who is looking into protein to beef up your diet, is this what you want from your protein powder, the minimum? Do you give your workouts your minimum effort? We didn´t think so. Getting freakishly huge and ripped is anything but status quo!
Nobody understands this better than the MusclePharm Scientific Team. We painstakingly developed the most technologically advanced protein formula out there. We´re setting new industry standards. With a precision-engineered matrix that contains whey protein concentrates, hydrolysates and isolates, as well as egg albumen and micellar casein, Combat is the ultimate timed-released protein supplement! Since each distinct protein source in Combat digests at its own rate, amino acids don´t only flood into the bloodstream minutes after consumption, but they continuously “trickle feed” into your muscles for up to 8 hours after you drink it!
Advanced time released system.
To maximize muscle growth and ensure proper protein utilization, MusclePharm scientists insisted on fortifying Combat Powder with a variety of protein blends that digest at varying rates. The added BCAAs and Glutamine intensify repair, recovery and nitrogen retention, and the digestive blend is fine tuned for true nutrient utilization. Plus, we made sure it tasted great and mixes easily. Combat Powder truly is a step ahead in protein powder technology.
- Whey protein isolate: Gram for gram, highest available yield of protein from any whey protein source. WPI digests and absorbs rapidly.
- Partially hydrolyzed whey protein: Hydrolyzed whey is protein broken down into faster-absorbing peptides–it´s the fastest absorbing form of whey, hitting the bloodstream first. Hydrolyzed whey provides a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- Micellar casein: Micellar casein digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over the course of several hours. Some studies show this may protect muscle tissue from breakdown over time.
- Whey protein concentrate: Closer to a whole food source than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins.
- Egg albumen: Highly bioavailable and tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen contributes to hormone production and the muscle building process.
- Digestive enzyme blend: Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Combat Powder contains 60mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of key muscle-building proteins. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down.
- Added BCAAs and glutamine: The Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are the most critical of the Essential Amino Acid group for maintaining, repairing and building muscle tissue. L-Leucine especially has been suggested to support protein synthesis and therefore, muscle growth. L-Glutamine is an amino acid that has been surmised to support healthy immune system function. Some suggest L-Glutamine helps with recovery. Together, the added Branched Chain Amino Acids and Glutamine in Combat Powder fortify muscle-building and recovery. Which is why we are proud to call Combat our most technologically-advanced protein supplement available.