Watch videos of the bench press maximizer in use
- This is a Medium assistance strength Maximizer and will allow you to handle weights typically at least 10-15+% more than you can usually push!
- Perfect for those nursing any kind of injury such as: Elbow issues, shoulder issues, tricep and bicep issues, pectoral strains and more. Many people can train again and work around existing problems pain free!
- Reinforced toughened extra strong stitching, built for those that want performance and durability.
- more than capable of being used in multiple exercises as shown in the pictures. Dips, Dumbbell bench press, Press ups, incline press and many more!
- Great benefits for all sports: Bodybuilding, Power lifting, and olympic lifters looking to build lock out strength through bench work etc. Even the general gym goer looking to improve their performance and size/strength will benefit massively.
We advise anybody using the bench press maximizer to always have strong spotters and to warm up with it so that you are used to the movement before attempting any heavier weights. Due to the weights being significantly heavier than what you would usually be used to moving (if you are using it for strength, you can also use it for rep work too). Below will give you an idea of the increases you can expect in strength for some common weights (this is a guide only).
" Great buy
Bought for me and my training partner. We are training for the Welsh championships in April and my bench still needs to improve! We had the Mark Bell slingshot the reactive one still works but is a bit worn out now after a lot of use. This one is stronger in terms of % increase.
(We need volunteers for the Welsh so come down) "
" BEST THING IN MY GYM BAG!!!!
Fast Delivery. This is the best thing i have in my gym bag the way it has helped my bench is incredible and how it keeps your form nice and tight would recommend to anyone wanting to help push there bench! "